Please kindly read and fully understand all of our terms and conditions before making any booking in any forms (telephone, online, directly or indirectly…)
Acceptance of the following policies, terms and conditions is required for participation in the Let’s Hue-Local Buddies (Let’s Hue) organization.
Members of Let’s Hue and Let’s Hue-Local Buddies are volunteers who provide guiding services out of their own goodwill.
• Any and all persons who request and/or utilize the services of Let’s Hue will be referred to as “guest(s)” hereafter.
While Let’s Hue guiding services are totally free of charge, guests are responsible for the following expenses:
TRAVEL EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE BUDDY while conducting the service for the guests. These include any and all public transportation fees, taxi fares incurred after meeting the guest at the appointed meeting place. Guests are not responsible for costs incurred by the Buddy while traveling to or from the meeting place both before and after the tour period.
ADMISSION FEES to museums, temples, events etc. incurred by the Buddy while providing guiding services.
MEALS eaten by the Buddy while providing his or her services to the guest(s).
3. Inappropriate Conduct
Let’s Hue and its volunteers reserve the right to terminate guiding services at any point during the tour if the guest(s) exhibit any of the following behaviors:
• UNSAFE or ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR.
• INAPPROPRIATE SEXUAL BEHAVIOR or advances. This includes sexual behavior initiated by the guest(s) toward the Buddy, occurring among the guest(s) and or that initiated by the guest(s) toward persons outside of the tour group.
• INTOXICATION AND ILLICIT DRUG ABUSE.
• REFUSING to cover expenses incurred by the Buddy as outlined in the above section on expenses.
• ANY CONDUCT, BEHAVIOR, OR ACTION that the Buddy feels is inappropriate or offensive or reflects poorly upon his or her self or Let’s Hue.
4. Statement of Limited Liability
Let’s Hue and its Buddies are not responsible for any illnesses, injuries, thefts, losses, or any resulting damages incurred by the guest(s) while using Let’s Hue services. The guest(s) accept(s) full responsibility for any damages, injuries, or losses that he/she/they may incur while using Let’s Hue services.
5. Right to Refuse Service, Conflicts of Interest
Let’s Hue can refuse to offer its services and/or terminate its services to the guest(s) at any point for the following reasons:
• The guest(s) provide(s) false information through the booking form when requesting a Buddy and/or e-mail exchanges with Let’s Hue.
• The guest(s) attempt(s) to profit or gain monetarily from Let’s Hue services or operate(s) a business which attempts to profit or gain from Let’s Hue services.
• The guest(s) request(s) to engage in “sexual tourism” in any form or fashion.
This includes but is not limited to requests to visit brothels, sexual goods shops, adult book stores and other similar venues which Let’s Hue deems inappropriate for its guiding services.
• The Buddy(s) may cancel appointments with due notice if unavoidable reasons or extreme circumstances (e.g., extreme weather conditions, natural disaster, etc.) occur.
6. Sudden Cancellation by Guest(s)
Let’s Hue reserves the right to refuse service to guest(s) who have previously cancelled Buddy appointments without due notice. This excludes cases in which cancellation was for unavoidable reasons or extreme circumstances.
7. Cases in Which Let’s Hue May be Unable to Provide a Buddy
In the following cases, Let’s Hue may be unable to provide a Buddy to the
• There are too many booked inquiries and or a shortage of available Buddies.
• A Buddy cannot be found who is able to meet the guest’s request (e.g., starting a tour from 5.00 a.m)
8. Acceptance of Policies, Terms and Conditions of Let’s Hue
I, the guest, by sending booking form, booking inquiry emails or any other forms of making reservation do hereby state my absolute acceptance of the policies, terms and conditions of Let’s Hue as outlined in this agreement.